Mazars Transaction Services supports you at every stage of your project by:
Gaining an understanding of the performance of your target company,
Identifying and analyzing the business, cash and key value drivers behind the acquisition price,
Identifying potential risks,
Maximizing financial and tax positions,
Helping to draft price adjustment or warranty and indemnity clauses, then implementing them,
Conducting a post-acquisition audit and preparing your opening balance sheet.
Vendor due diligence
We also help you handle sales processes.
Mazars Transaction Services support you at every stage of your project by:
- Identifying and prioritizing factors to increase the business value,
- Compiling pro forma financial information,
- Analyzing past performance and building or reviewing a business plan,
- Organizing and managing data to showcase information,
- Providing guidance at each phase of the negotiation process,
- Maximizing your financial and tax positions,
- Helping to draft a price adjustment or warranty and indemnity clause,
- Helping to manage any potential litigation and claims processes.